Zero ASBESTOS proudly boast the following industry licenses:
- Both A and B-Class asbestos removal licence(s) for every trade based staff member
- Master Builders membership
- QBCC licence (formerly BSA/QBSA)
- EPA Licence
- High level Public Liability Insurance (PLI)
- WorkCover – Workers compensation insurance policy
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 safety compliance
- Associated members of various asbestos
Asbestos removal requires serious compliance with many industry standards and operating procedures and we are licensed and trained in all of the required fields. Zero asbestos believe strongly in the up-skilling of our staff and where possible we have put them through asbestos supervisor and personal A-Class qualifications so they have an advanced understanding of asbestos in the built environment in all situations.
If you would like to request a copy of any of our licenses please contact us.
Zero ASBESTOS currently operate throughout Queensland and have the capability to expand operations throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We here at Zero ASBESTOS pride ourselves on our impeccable safety record and safe work practices. Our safe asbestos management and handling techniques are second to none and are a testament to our company and its ongoing success.
Here are the links for the following licenses:
- Zero Asbestos Professional Indemnity
- Public Liability
- QBCC Zero Asbestos Exp
- Workcover Cert Currency ZERO
- Demolition Contractors Association
- Zero A Class Asbestos Licence